Fine Floorz’ Has Partnered With Norman Window Fashions!
Normandy offers discerning homeowners an incomparable custom solid wood shutter with distinct wood grain. Enhanced design options make your shutter decorating decisions rewarding.
From Traditional to Contemporary
For the ultimate brilliance and resilience, we use multiple sequences of sanding and thin layers of coating with solid colors or stains. This labor-intensive process creates the ideal surface, resulting in a uniquely grained and lustrous finish. Normandy’s wood grain characteristics are exceptional. With stain finish, the distinctive wood grain has enhanced depth and character. Whatever your personal style is—warm and rustic or sleek and refined—you are sure to find the perfect match for your décor.
Distinctive Windows-Specialty shapes
All windows are not created equal. The Normandy specialty collection includes shapes beyond conventional squares and rectangles. If you have arches, hexagons, sliding or French doors, or other unusual window openings, we’ve got you covered!
The specialty shutters can be crafted to fit virtually any window opening. Now, every window in your home can be dressed with a Normandy shutter.
Quality and Value Unmatched
We employ the same time-honored woodworking techniques used by artisans of exceptional home furnishings.
Quarter-sawn louvers provide a tighter grain, enabling increased durability, resistant to cupping, twisting and warping.
Traditionally used in demanding furniture and building construction, mortise-and-tenon joints are designed to withstand the shear stress and racking forces that occur during shutter operation. This makes the mortise-and-tenon an ideal joint for shutters.
Prescription Wood Conditioning, our patented wood drying technique, dries wood to emulate the environmental conditional of the shutter installation site. This process reduces post-installation shrinking and swelling, for increased shutter longevity.
Multiple layers of wood are bonded together to bolster the stability of the core of the stile, making for a robust and hearty support system for your shutter panel.
Keep Your Options Open
Options make the ordinary extraordinary. With Normandy Shutters you can keep it simple or have it all. That’s the beauty of making it your own!
• Hidden or offset tilt rods
• Double-hung panels
• Café shutters
• Track systems
• French door cutouts
Normandy for a Lifetime
We build quality into all Norman products to ensure long-term performance and value. The result is a trouble-free shutter ownership experience. Contact your window coverings professional today for a consultation.
Normandy Wood Blinds
Quality, Innovation—At Every Inch
From the headrail and slats, to the hardware and bottom rail-no other wood blind packs as much technology, quality and attention to safety as hardwood blinds from Norman.
- Natural Toughness: slats resist denting and scratching for the long haul
- Patented SmartPrivacy: routeless feature offers minimal light leakage, smoother operation and tighter closure
- Patented Insta-Lock: Locks the blind at any position and at any angle, effortlessly without frustrating tugging—even on corner windows.
- Slats won’t shift or slide out of the blind
- Genuine Norman reengineered components that make tilting and raising/lowering a breeze
- Patented cord release device for child and pet safety
- All materials are lead free, V.O.C free and without any harmful chemicals
Colors, Valances, Tapes: You Choose
For whatever your inspiration, Normandy Hardwood Blinds give you a customized solution, allowing you to exercise your sophistication in a rainbow of paints, stains, valance styles, and designer tapes, Go bold with a Contempo valance and zebra patterned tape, or opt for understated refinement with a dark wood stain. Norman gives you more freedom than the rest.
“Normandy Hardwood Blinds Featuring Phoenix Wood”
The magic and wonder of Phoenix Wood, or environmentally conscious and distinctively grained wood for Normandy Shutters, can now be found in our premium Normandy Hardwood Blinds.
Selected for its distinctive grain, resilience and sustainable characteristics, the materials in Normandy Hardwood Blinds are a portrait of not only enduring, but also responsible luxury.
An environmentally responsible choice with finesse. The finely grained timber from the tree also known as the “Tree of Eternity”, offers rich, consistent wood characteristics and unparalleled resilience. It also captures more carbon compared to other trees, and regenerates from the stump to be ready for harvest in 7-8 years.
Cord Release Device
– New Patented Child Pet Safety Cord Release Device
– Worry-Free: Designed to prevent cord entanglement of children and pets
– Consolidates Cords: Eliminates unsightly tangled up, twisted pull cords
– Easy to use: One pull cord, not 4 or 6, takes guesswork out of daily operation
Portrait Honeycomb Shades
Versatile, energy efficient, unmistakably Norman
With rich materials, and an even richer history, our Portrait™ Honeycomb Shades feature award-winning designs, exclusive options, and industry leading construction – for no matter what the elements have in store.
- More cordless: Look to SmartFit™, cordless Day & Night Shades, cordless vertical shades, SmartRise™, and our iconic cordless top-down bottom-up
- 300 fabric options: 3/8″ single cell, 3/8″ double cell, and 3/4″ single cell for a fresh streamlined look: from sheer to light-filtering, semi-opaque to room darkening.
- Energy efficient: High R-value material and construction promotes energy efficiency, and provides a luxurious touch, with low maintenance.
- A dozen lift systems: Offers smooth, dependable adjustment for whatever the need and decor, with or without cords, from the top, bottom, or both.
- Special fabric options: Atmospheric sheer fabrics, NFPA 701 compliant flame resistant fabrics, and designer prints for nature-inspired to contemporary looks.
- Safer solutions including 100% cord-free systems to reduce child/pet entanglement risk.
- Made for every window: For windows up to 12 ft wide. Plus skylights, French doors, sidelights and vertical solutions for patio doors.
- Heavy duty hardware: Portrait™ features a sleeker and stronger headrail that’s light yet extremely sturdy and won’t bend or twist.
Shutters and Blinds
Use a clean, dry feather duster, cloth or vacuum with brush attachment to gently remove dust and debris. To ensure thorough cleaning, wipe the louvers or slats in the open and closed positions. Do not immerse the product in water or use abrasive chemical solvents. This may cause discoloration and the wood to warp. Ultrasonic cleaning is not recommended.
Use a clean, dry feather duster, vacuum with a brush attachment or compressed air/hair dryer at a cool setting to remove dust and debris. For spot cleaning, use a soft cloth or sponge moistened with lukewarm water. Add mild detergent if needed. Blot gently to avoid creasing the shade. Dry in the lowered position. For significant residue build up, professional ultrasonic cleaning may be used.
Optimal™ Antimicrobial Treatment
How does Optimal™ Antimicrobial Treatment work?
Optimal™ starves bacteria of their nutrient and thus prevents the growth of germs. As Optimal does not use silver technology, it is UV stable and remains effective for years because of its inherently low water solubility.
Optimal™ Antimicrobial Treatment works against:
Staphylococcus aureus Methicillin-Resistant Strain (MRSA)
Norman® is proud to offer a Lifetime Limited Warranty. Please click the boxes below to find further details. Or to register your warranty on shutters, please click the shutter registration link. Each of our products has been built and designed with Norman® Quality, using resilient materials, high-end components and uncompromising workmanship. We stand behind all our products and want to assure your complete satisfaction.
Shutters Lifetime Limited Warranty
Blinds Lifetime Limited Warranty
Shades Lifetime Limited Warranty